วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How to choose a life insurance agency as a sales agent?

What are some questions to ask when looking for an insurance agency to sell insurance? And..do different g.a.'s offer more commission then others? Do they have the legal power to keep a certain amount that you earn? How does it exactly work when you join an insurance agency working for a broker. Thank you for only professional honest answers.


Make sure they have no production requirements AND yes, they absolutely pay different amounts for the same plan. We license brokers through our producer group. We'll get you going, pay you better than most, but you are on your own once we get you started.

Now, if you want to give us half of everything like they would at an agency we'll help...but most opt not to go that route.

Be careful. I have been in the business for over 20 years and to be quite honest I have had my share of companies and GA's that have made me promises that just never happened.

You need to know exactly what you are agreeing to.

1) Are there any production requirements?

2) Are they going to provide the leads or do they expect you

to do all the prospecting as well as make sales.

3) What are they going to provide you?

If I were to do it over with again I would contract with companies in my own name. Then I would approach a local property and casualty agency and offer them a small percentage of any sale that I made if they allowed me to prospect their PC business and also if they were willing to provide me office space including their phone lines etc.

Don't let them fool you! With each line of business that a P&C agency writes for their customer the chances of retaining that customer greatly increases. By you writing the life insurance you are protecting their book of P&C business from being loss to other agencies. You are providing them as great of an opportunity as they are providing to you.

I don't have the number on me here at home but if you email me I will give the website and email of a life insurance broker that you will be able to get quotes through.

dwp_ins@verizon.net

In the subject area put: I nned life brokers email address.

0 ความคิดเห็น: