วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I was with the same insurance company for 10 years using the same local agent. My car insurance rates kept going up every time my policy was renewed. I decided to explore and see what better rates I could get with other car insurance companies. Friends and family gave me names of local agents from insurance companies they used. All the agents quoted me really high. Then, I called a major insurance company's 800 number (not through an agent) and got the lowest quote. So, why do people use insurance agents? Is there a reason why it's better to use an agent?


In addition to what a-mac said; if you have a claim but you are unsure if it is covered you can discuss it with your agent without submitting it to the company. (Companies do not like this - fyi)

If you call the company, and it turns out there is no payout on the claim it will count against you and you will probably see a change in your rates.

Remember: you get what you pay for. There is one company that has an 800 number that I would be extremely cautious with...

agents will explain things to you and talk to you nicely etc. You pay for that though. I find that for cheapest insurance the best way is to get tons of online quotes then go for the cheapest.

I've bookmarked this site to go back to

http://car-insurance.moneysavecenter.com

theres more on google http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070930113306AA9PWcs&kid=GcVoDEnZKFQs1XKt3GDc&s=comm&date=2008-06-21+10%3A11%3A23&.crumb=

http://carquotes.50webs.com - try this one. I personally have their car insurance, cause it is the cheapest for me in our area. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070930113306AA9PWcs&kid=DI4uOnTWKmbxi3FcG9pr&s=comm&date=2009-06-17+10%3A34%3A52&.crumb=

I like using an agent because if I have a question, I call the same person or I go to their office and sit across the desk from them. I don't have to call India and then give up and research answers online and hope for the best. I don't like the way big companies dismiss the need for customer service!

0 ความคิดเห็น: