วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Insurance...............?

I was driving my brother car and i got a ticket on it but the insurance is on my dad not me or my brother. Will it effect my dads insurance. I am not insured on his insurance.


If you are not listed on your dad's insurance I would think it wouldn't affect it. His insurance, at renewal time, will automatically run the driving records of those listed on his policy and raise it if they have gotten any ticket, accidents, etc. If they don't know you drive it, they won't have a reason to relate you to his insurance. However if you a regular driver and live with your dad, technically you should be listed otherwise they could possibly deny you coverage if they find out you aren't.

if your car is insured it will be covered who is driving it does not matter who is driving

0 ความคิดเห็น: