วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My landlady teaches piano from home as a full time job, would I be able to get contents insurance? I went to an online insurance site and it said I would have to call them if I share my home with renters/lodgers (which I do) and also it assumes that 'You do not use your home for any business purposes or for the storage of business goods'. What insurance would I need or would it be my landlady's responsibility to get cover? Could I be included in her insurance?


The concept of health insurance was proposed in 1694 by Hugh the Elder Chamberlen from the Peter Chamberlen family. In the late 19th century, "accident insurance" began to be available, which operated much like modern disability insurance.This payment model continued until the start of the 20th century in some jurisdictions (like California), where all laws regulating health insurance actually referred to disability insurance.

0 ความคิดเห็น: