วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I am planning to customize my car for show use. I was wanting to know which insurance was the best for this type of car?


I like Haggarty best, BUT, in order to qualify for that type of policy, you have to meet strict requirements - like, the car can't be regularly driven by you, you must have at least one other car in the household for every operator, you must put less than 5,000 miles a year on the car, you must keep it in a locked garage, you must be over 26. And, of course, you must have a valid appraisal to establish the agreed value.

DO NOT buy "stated value" coverage. It's worse than actual cash value. You want "agreed value" coverage. Your agent can explain the difference - and if they can't, then you need an agent that knows the difference.

Hi Pete,

What you need is someone that covers exotic and luxory cars. (show cars)

My dad uses a company out of Texas that is easy to deal with. There are no age restrictions or value caps. There is a milage restriction and transportation restriction but I don't know what they are.

I listed them below. Good Luck :)

My dad had 2 show cars (1967 Mustang and 1952 International Pickup) and I loved traveling to the shows with him. Lots of FUN!!!

There are companies out there that specialize in such vehicles, but I don't know any names off hand. I've seen their ads in custom and hot rod magazines, so that would be good place to check. (No, I don't own one, but used to insure a few.)

0 ความคิดเห็น: