วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I have a business that is a service bureau (printed circuit board design) and I have independent contractors. I need to get insurance so that when they go to a customer site they are covered and don't sue the customer in case of an accident or something. What type of insurance do I need, where can I get it, and how much will it cost? Thanks for your help in advance!


If you need that kind of insurance, you don't have independent contractors, you have employees and need workers compensation insurance. Contact your regular insurance agent and tell him the whole story.

The independent contractor should have their own insurance and if you send them on a job you need to be listed as an additional insured. This will cover you in case they are sued and you are also brought into the suit.

0 ความคิดเห็น: