วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Insurance?????????????

Well, yesterday I got my license and my dad said i am not legally aloud to drive any more till i get my license. Is this true, does this mean I can't drive even with some one in the passengers seat. I have car insurance just not insurance on me yet. SO can i drive to work tomorrow or do I have to have my mom drive me?.


If you just got your license, didn't this question come up when you studied for the test?

You are now a licensed driver. All licensed drivers who are household members must be listed on the insurance. If they are not, and they are involved in an auto accident, the insurance will deny coverage.

Your dad is correct. Kindly ask him to put you on the policy. There will be a significant premium increase. Since you are working, perhaps you can offer to pay the difference in the rate increase. It is the responsible and adult thing to do.

Congrats and be sure you drive carefully.

Depending on the State normally someone over 21 has to be in the passenger seat or have a certain number of years behind the wheel. Call the Local DMV for more information. DMV is the Department of Motor Vehicles

If something happened doesn't claim any insurance

0 ความคิดเห็น: