วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What insurance is needed for a mobile car wash?

I got a mobile car wash and i need to know what insurance i need to cover loss or damage on vehicles?


General liability should cover you for any loss or damage to customers cars. Call you GL provider to see if you need any umbrella coverage for specific items. like windshields. If all you are washing is cars, you shouldn't need a huge policy. I would think $250,000 to $500,000 should be plenty. I carry $2,000,000 because I do homes and businesses. I also get unbrella policies whenever a client is looking for $5,000,000 coverage. Target is great for that. I have to have enough insurance to rebuild the store twice just incase I knock off a couple bricks.

If you don't already participate there are several bulletin boards for the pressure washing industry. Fleet cleaning is one of the topics as well. Go to www.ptstate.com and/or www.propowerwash.com

How are you dealing with the EPA regulations regarding runoff wash water? I will be purchasing a reclaim unit next spring. Right Now I dam it and redirect to grassy area to leech through the soil or evaporate. I was almost fined once, but was able to show that no water made it to the storm drains.

Good Luck

0 ความคิดเห็น: