วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How much is motorcycle insurance compared to auto insurance?

Just wondering because one of my friends says she only pays half of her auto insurance a month and she is paying $300 and that seems pretty steep.


That is steep, I pay about $50/month for Bike. But depends on the bike, and where you live. My bike is 650cc living in L.A.

Depends on the bike and engine size. A 250 will be pretty cheap. A 900 sport bike expensive.

I pay $86/month for a 2007 1600cc Nomad in Phoenix. That's with a clean record, MSF course and a multi-vehicle discount.

moter cycle is so much more exspensive because there is more acfcidents with motercycles than cars!@!@!@!@!@!

Your friend could save a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to GEICO.

It depends on many things....the replacement cost of the bike, her driving record, and her credit.

Some motorcycles cost as much as a car so they can be pretty pricey to insure! Also, the more cc's the bike, the more it cost to insure.

Tell her to try Progressive Direct....they have some of the best motorcylce rates

Depends on the bike and the driver.

I had a 1995 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 that I paid $70 a year for liability insurance. Full coverage was about $220/year.

I could never find car insurance that cheap even for a beater.

However, I have heard of cases where an 18 year old pays over $3000 a year for a newer model Ducati.

Overall, it just depends.

ahaha

Just liability on my cycle was only $79.00 a year. Cheap.

Hey, I ride a motorcycle and its awesome. The insurance is so much cheaper on motorcycles than cars its crazy, But not only that, you save money on gas because they only cost like ten bucks or less to fill and they get good gas mileage.

0 ความคิดเห็น: