วันพุธที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I have pretty much decided to get an SV650S as my first bike. Right now I am reasearching insurance coverages but am pretty much clueless. I don't know what coverage to get. This will be my first bike and I have very little experience riding. I have taken an MSF course and live in Los Angeles Area. I guess I am not looking for a particular insurance carrier(although it will help), I am looking for an explanations of the coverages so I know what to get.


Depending on the year of the bike and whether or not you have a loan on it.

You will have to carry Liability Insurance on it. I would recommend limits of 100/300/100. Take Medical payments of a minimum of $1000. If they have higher limits, go up to 3 or 5k. If you have a lein/loan on the bike you will have to take out Comprehensive and Collision coverage. Comprehensive is inexpensive compared to Collision. Get a lower deductible for Comprehensive (covers theft, vandalism, acts of nature). Get a Collision deductible of $250 or $500. You will also need Uninsured Driver coverage - I would suggest 100/300. You may also get Underinsured Driver coverage @ 100/300.

It all comes down to cost comparison. Do not drop coverage because of price.

please try this

0 ความคิดเห็น: