วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I am interested in starting some type of insurance company for pre-paid legal representation. There are plenty of pre-paid legal services / insurance companies that assist in giving Leal advice but none that actually provide legal representation in court proceedings. A lot of these prepaid legal services / insurance companies that assist in giving Leal advice give a discount on legal representation but is not an actual plan for that reason. How can I start a company or a program that provides this? I want it to work like a health insurance plan instead of having network of doctors there would be a network of lawyers that are broken down into categories, such as family lawyers, divorce lawyers, criminal, person injury lawyers, ect. I would create plans that insurer's could choose from based on there on personal legal needs and wants. How could I do this? I am in Virginia.


Actually, prepaid legal, inc does do everything you just stated. I am an independent associate for them. You should check out what they have. maybe you could then consider becoming an associate.

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/stacigillen

0 ความคิดเห็น: