วันอังคารที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are some really good auto insurance companies?

I just turned 18 and my parents are basically kicking me off the insurance. i need some good but affordable car insurance (full coverage) What insurance company are you with and about how much is it a month for 1 driver?


insurance is different for each person.

the best thing you can do is get free quotes online from places like www.geico.com and www.progressive.com

i have state farm, which is the cheapest for me. they are a great company. i've had no problems. I've also been hit by people with geico and progressive, and both of those companies handled the claims very well. I have not complaints.

The prices for state, age, and car are different. I was with nationwide for 8 years before I realized progressive was about 1/3 of the price so at progressive i pay around 800 every six months for a 2007 saturn with full coverage and a 1999 ford contour pl/pd, Thats for two cars with a 23 year old female, 23 year old male and a 21 year old female as rated drivers, where with nationwide I was looking at around close to 3,000 every six months.

Plus you can do it all online with progressive and get trip sense if you are a good driver you get a bigger discount. I have had about four people switch to progressive my mom saved about 70 per month with them also.

Good luck

There is no one "best" or "cheapest" carrier. You'll have to call around, give your social security number to have a credit check, give them the vehicle information, and get a bunch of quotes to figure out which carrier is cheapest FOR YOU

--------------------------------------…

http://www.loansandinsurances.com/auto-insurance.html

There are so many variables that there is no one "BEST" insurance company. Get quotes from several and then make your decision. If American Family (of Madison, Wis.) sells in your state try them. They are as good as any of them. Allstate and State Farm are equally as good

0 ความคิดเห็น: